PBS KIDS Giveaway: Win a Cat in the Hat Prize Pack (5 Winners)
Can you believe that March 2 is Dr. Seuss’ 108th birthday? In celebration of his birthday, PBS stations nationwide will feature THE CAT-IN-THE-HAT-A-THON, a two-hour marathon of THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT! (check local listings). Kids will also be able to engage with the Cat and friends through games and video content online and on mobile, and parents will be able to enjoy a new Birthday Party Builder Tool on the PBS KIDS Shop website.
THE CAT IN THE HAT-A-THON will feature two brand new episodes, “Seasons — Spring and Summer/Fall and Winter,” which takes the Cat, Nick and Sally on a journey through the four seasons, and “When I Grow Up/Doing It Differently,” in which Nick and Sally explore what it means to grow up and learn that trying a different approach can sometimes be the best way to solve a problem. The marathon will also include encore presentations of “Hooray for Hair/Ice Is Nice” and “Chasing Rainbows/Follow the Prints.”
THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT! has ranked among the top ten programs for children ages 2 to 5 since it premiered on PBS KIDS in September 2010. The series is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to helping kids build critical STEM — science, technology, engineering and math — skills through engaging content across platforms.
Mark your calendar on Thursday, March 1 from 9-10 p.m. ET and join us as we chat about exploration with PBS KIDS!
This week's giveaway is all about exploration and The Cat and the Hat. Five lucky winners will receive a $25 Gift Card to the PBS KIDS Shop, 1 THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT! DVD courtesy of NCircle Entertainment, and 1 book from The Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library book series published by Random House Children’s Books.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @PBSKIDS on Twitter.
- Like the PBS KIDS Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: Why do you love The Cat and the Hat?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward @PBSKIDS is celebrating Dr. Seuss’ 108th bday with a CAT-IN-THE-HAT-A-THON! Learn more: http://bit.ly/yaCkRP #gno #CatInTheHat PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a @PBSKIDS #CatInTheHat Prize Pack (5 Winners) http://bit.ly/yaCkRP #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, March 2. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - March 29, 2016