Sharp AQUOS: Monday #gno Twitter Party
What are your plans for the Super Bowl? So many people love to enjoy family, friends, food, and football during Super Bowl Sunday. Will you gather around the TV with family and friends to watch the big game?
Second only to watching the game live, nothing beats watching the game on a stunning Sharp AQUOS LED TV. Sharp LED TV's feature Quattron technology. That's a billion more colors for a more powerful picture without sacrificing color accuracy.
Sharp's picture quality experts never stop innovating, so what you see on a Sharp LED TV is never ordinary. If you watch the Super Bowl on a Sharp AQUOS LED TV, it will almost feel like you’re in the stadium!
For a he said/she said good time, be sure to join the Twitter party on Monday, January 28!
Join @SharpAQUOS, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the Super Bowl. The party will be held on Monday, January 28 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, January 28 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SharpGameDay
- Topic: Super Bowl
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SharpAQUOS, Community Panelists: @fromTracie @scrappinmichele @DCWorkingMommy @msmommyhh6 @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Baking: Tips for Making Cookies Last Longer - November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 23, 2015
- Side Dish Recipe: Hand-Cut Baked Parmesan French Fries - November 13, 2015