Super Hero Family: Join Our Google+ Hangouts
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the first Google+ hangout in our Becoming a Super Hero Family series, MomItForward and our guest experts will share strategies on how you can lay out a road map for your family. Becoming a super hero family involves not only knowing where you are going, but creating a plan for how you are going to get there.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are strengthening your family.
Join +MomItForward, +TreionMuller and Annette York from Franklin Covey as we chat about Family Mission Statements.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, July 17 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout "here".
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: The Road Map (Part I)
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +TreionMuller and +AnnetteYork from Franklin Covey.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 14, 2015
- Earth Day: Gummy Worm Dirt Pudding Cups - April 13, 2015
- Holidays: How to Create Easter Traditions with Your Family - March 28, 2015