The Good Life for Less: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
When Amy Clark and her husband found themselves in unexpected financial trouble right before the birth of their first child, they learned the importance of smart budgeting and making a little money go a long way.
In this Amy’s new book, The Good Life For Less, she offers up a clever lifestyle plan that is long on creativity and short on cost to help you achieve a peaceful, thrifty home and a loving, happy family:
- Set a reasonable budget and stick to it
- Save half price or more on nearly everything
- Cook delicious, frugal meals for any size family, and save money by making your own easy salad dressing, barbecue sauce, and homemade mixes
- Manage an organized, clean house without spending valuable time and money
- Create traditions and family occasions kids will remember forever—without breaking the bank
For more information about frugal living, be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, January 8!
Join Amy Allen Clark who is the author of The Good Life for Less, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about frugal living. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 8 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #TheGoodLifeForLess
- Topic: Frugal Living
- Who: Brand Panelist: @momadvice, Community Panelists: @HappyHousewife @SavingLifestyle @HoosierHomemade @JennFowler @DealSeekingMom, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Lindt Chocolate: Win an EGGS-TRAORDINARY Easter Basket - March 21, 2015
- Lindt GOLD BUNNY: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party - March 20, 2015
- Addo Recovery Giveaway: Win a $300 Prize Pack - March 14, 2015