Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Friday #gno Twitter Party
What toys and action figures do you and your kids love? Do they love TRANSFORMERS? When a fearsome new faction of Beast TRANSFORMERS robots emerge on Earth, the AUTOBOTS must evolve to fight them — they must become BEAST HUNTERS! Based on the third season of the Emmy Award-winning animated series TRANSFORMERS PRIME, TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS finds the AUTOBOTS facing off against both the DECEPTICONS and an unprecedented new foe: the dragon-like PREDACONS, led by the menacing PREDAKING character!
Hasbro’s 2013 TRANSFORMERS PRIME product line will be based on the new BEAST HUNTERS story and will feature many of the new PREDACON characters as well as new designs for favorite characters like OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, and more.
Kids will have the opportunity to play out the new BEAST HUNTERS story across the TRANSFORMERS PRIME action figure line, BOT SHOTS battling figure line and KRE-O TRANSFORMERS building sets.
BEAST HUNTERS will be the touchstone for TRANSFORMERS brand entertainment in 2013 driven by the award winning TRANSFORMERS PRIME animated series that is produced by Hasbro Studios. The series airs on The HUB television network in the U.S. and is seen by kids and fans in over 170 countries around the world.
Join Hasbro, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about toys and action figures. The party will be held on Friday, March 22 from 8-9 p.m. ET (7CT, 6MT, 5PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Friday, March 22 from 8-9 p.m. EST (7CT, 6 MT, & 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #BeastHunters
- Topic: Toys and Action Figures
- Who: Brand Panelists: N/A, Community Panelists: @themommyfiles @Momstart @flipoutmama @KiaMorganSmith @keeping_simple @suelee1998 @LittleTechGirl @tinabeana12 @RunningRachel @raisedbyculture @sjblahblahblog, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fourth of July: Tips for Celebrating the Holiday and Cooking for a Crowd - June 22, 2015
- PEPCID Giveaway: Win a $250 Gift Card - June 17, 2015
- SocialShops.com Giveaway: Win a $500 Spafinder Gift Card - June 2, 2015