WhoNu? Cookies: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Nutritious Treats
Meal and snack time can often be a battle in family households. Parents want foods packed with nutrition. Yet kids are looking for delicious treats. But there are foods that can have kid appeal and deliver the nutrients growing bodies need.
When the little ones are begging for a sweet treat, it’s often difficult for parents to resist. This is why WhoNu? has created a new line of cookies that look and taste like familiar family favorites, while packing more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals, plus dietary fiber. Yummy cookies make kids happy. Packing them with more nutrients means happy Moms too. Now the cookie eating world is a much happier place, with parents and kids enjoying nutritious and delicious treats, and feeling good about it — no matter how the cookie crumbles.
Join WhoNu? Cookies and our panel of experts as we discuss how to incorporate vitamins and minerals into your children’s favorite foods. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 26 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 26 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #WhoNu)
- Topic: Nutritious Treats
- Who: Brand Panelist: @WhoNuCookie, Community Panelists: @GoGrahamGo @LKnerl @frelle @BarbieAngell, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.