10 Thanksgiving Holiday Craft Activities
Staying in town over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend means lots of fun and bonding for the family as well as lots of free time for the kids. And even though turkey day itself has passed, it isn't too late to break out the crafts and engage your kids in fun handmade activities.
10 Kids Crafts to Make This Thanksgiving Weekend
The following are 10 fun children's crafts and activities, found on some incredibly talented bloggers' sites, to help celebrate the season.
- Gratitude Turkey Treat Jar by Toddler Approved
- Paper Bag Turkey by Martha Stewart
- The Thankful Turkey by Parents Magazine
- Foot Turkey by Busy Bee Crafts
- Turkey Noise Maker by Craft Sanity
- Thanksgiving Tree by Skip to My Lou
- Fall Leaves Coaster by The Purl Bee
- I Am Grateful For (Printables) by I Heart Naptime
- Fall Photography/Craft Ideas by Katherine Maries
- Can Scarecrow by Kaboose
What fun children's craft activities are you doing to keep your kids busy this Thanksgiving holiday weekend?
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Rescue Animals: 4 Benefits of Adopting Dogs From Shelters - August 18, 2014
- Europe Tours: Tips for Creating the Perfect Family Travel Itinerary - June 23, 2014
- How to Help Children Identify Emotions With Cupcakes - June 22, 2014