100 Good Deeds: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Have you done a good deed today? When it comes to good deeds, even the simplest of gestures can brighten a person’s day. With the new year upon us and resolutions just around the corner, the 100 Good Deeds organization thought, “What if?” What if, instead of purely self-serving resolutions, they launched a #DeedADay movement where the intent was to do something for someone else? And what if that action, of deciding to do a good deed a day played out all over the blogosphere and on our social channels?
Do you want to join the movement? By joining this campaign, you will receive a 100 Good Deeds bracelet and help be a catalyst for initiating the type of social good we want to see in 2015. The bracelets are designed by Mary Fisher, author, artists and AIDS advocate.
The 100 Good Deeds bracelet is both a fashion statement and a cause. This non-profit provides economic and educational opportunities to women and girls across Africa and elsewhere. Proceeds from 1GD bracelets are reinvested in the program to provide more women and girls with more training in more countries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.100gooddeeds.org/.
Join 100 Good Deeds, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about doing good deeds. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 30 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 30 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #DeedADay
- Topic: Doing Good Deeds
- Brand Panelist: @the1gdbracelet Community Panelists: TBD Hosts: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.