17 Graduation Ideas: Food, Gifts, and Party Themes
It's that time of year when families across the nation are celebrating the graduation of their kids! Whether they are graduating from high school or preschool, acknowledging students for their accomplishments is very important. Here are a few graduation ideas to help you can make your child's graduation memorable.
Graduation Gift Ideas
A fun gift to give your graduate is a graduation candy or money lei. Here is a money lei idea from Life After Laundry.
If you are throwing a party for your graduate, here is an awesome post from Bird's Party Blog. This post has so many creative printables and party tips.
Consider having a graduation candy buffet for your graduate. Here is a fun idea from Catch My Party.
Want a unique party idea? Try making Oreo Cheesecake Push-up Pops from Paisley Petal Events. So cute!
This "Sail Away" party theme is so adorable. Your Homebased Mom shares adorable invitation, photo shoot, tablescape, and Italian soda bar ideas.
If your child is wanting to take a graduation senior trip, this post from Mom It Forward will give you some fun ideas without breaking the bank.
If you want to serve your graduate desserts, here is a fun dessert table idea from Paisley Petal Events.
More Graduation Party Ideas
- Graduation cupcakes from Glorious Treats
- Graduation cake idea from I'm Outta Here and Cakes Decor
- Graduation cupcake cake from How Do It
- Graduation party checklist by Party 411
- Black, white, and gold graduation party ideas from The Celebration Shoppe
- Graduation party ideas (high school and preschool) from Spoonful
- 9 graduation party ideas for all ages from Party 411
- 12 Cheap and DIY graduation gifts by StudentAdvisory.com
- 8 graduation pictures you need to take by Quite Smashing Love
- Graduation tool kit by DnDRacing
How are you celebrating your child's graduation?
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- How to Set Boundaries That Balance Your Life - January 12, 2015
- Setting Goals: Creating a Life List or a Bucket List - January 3, 2015
- Free Printable: Winter Family Activity Calendar - December 28, 2014