AT&T Digital Life and Habitat for Humanity: Win a $50 Gift Card
Have you heard of Digital Life by AT&T? AT&T Digital Life is all about giving homeowners peace of mind. Since April 2014, Digital Life has been working with Habitat for Humanity (HFH) to support their mission to help bring people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Through a $100,000 donation to Habitat for Humanity International, Digital Life has helped the organization rebuild and revitalize communities in Atlanta, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles and, later this month, Dallas. Additionally, in each of these locations, Digital Life has donated $10,000 toward the construction of a new home for a deserving family.
To date, more than 150 AT&T employee volunteers have joined Habitat for Humanity to complete a home build in Atlanta (April 10), New York (May 2), Seattle (July 16) and Los Angeles (August 6). The final home build will be in Dallas (October 25).
So, what exactly is AT&T Digital Life? AT&T Digital Life offers the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet customer’s unique needs.
- Digital Life is 24/7 professionally monitored home security and automation
- Digital Life helps you live a better life
- They provide a comprehensive solution to meet your growing lifestyle needs
- They help make your life safer and easier, giving you the freedom to live your life
- They offer security and so much more, integrate everything you need in one place
Customers in the 82 markets can now experience and purchase Digital Life in AT&T’s distribution channels, including AT&T company-owned retail stores, call center, online at att.com/digitallife or with an in-home sales consultant.
How can you help? From October 11-18, AT&T Digital Life will make a $5 donation to Habitat for Humanity International, each time a new customer signs up for AT&T Digital Life Smart Security online or in retail stores, up to $25,000*. The goal is to help deserving families experience the security of homeownership. By using the hashtag #DigitalLife on Twitter you can help us spread the word. For each tweet that includes #DigitalLife on October 14, AT&T Digital Life will make a $1 donation to Habitat for Humanity International up to $5,000.**
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, October 14 as we chat about security and ways to give back. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
Five lucky winners will win a $50 gift card (ARV: $50). Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, October 15, 2014. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
* Between 10/11/2014 and 10/18/2014, AT&T will donate $5 to Habitat for Humanity International for every purchase of Digital Life Smart Security made online or at participating retail stores, up to a maximum of $25,000. Visit Habitat for Humanity at www.habitat.org to learn more about the way the donated funds will be used to support Habitat for Humanity’s global operations and programs.
** Between 12:01AM (EST) and 12:59PM (EST) on October 14, 2014, AT&T will donate $1.00 to Habitat for Humanity International for every use of the #DigitalLife hashtag on Twitter, with a minimum donation of $2,500 and up to a maximum donation of $5,000
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020