Avocados From Mexico Are Worth It: #Avocadoland #gno Twitter Party
Creamy, delicious, satisfying... what’s not to love about avocados? This creamy, satisfying and delicious fruit is heart healthy because it provides good fats, is low in saturated fats, and is sodium- and cholesterol-free. So go ahead, add avocados in your toast or salad. It’s definitely worth it!
Avocados From Mexico partnered with Chef Pati Jinich and 4 real avocado lovers to tell you why Avocados From Mexico are worth it. Hear their stories about how avocados are healthy, delicious, and always available for you to enjoy year-round.
Join us for another informative and fun Twitter party as we share some great stories about avocados and discuss delicious avocado dishes with @AvosFromMexico!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #Avocadoland Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: March 19, 2019 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno, AND #Avocadoland
- Topic: Avocados From Mexico are worth it.
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Explore Avocado Nation and Win $100 Amazon Gift Card from Avocados From Mexico - March 19, 2021
- Join the #AvocadoNation #gno Twitter Party - March 19, 2021
- Watch the #FindingYouMovie Trailer and Enter for a Chance to Win a $200 Gift Card - March 16, 2021