Avocados From Mexico Always in Season: #Avocadoland #gno Twitter Party
Did you know about the magical story behind Avocados From Mexico? As it turns, Michoacán, Mexico is the only place on Earth where avocados can grow all year round. The only spot in the planet where the avocado tree has four blooms. That is possible thanks to a combination of the climate, rainforest water, altitude, and rich volcanic soil among others.
Avocados From Mexico are produced in Michoacán, Mexico, a unique region of the world where the perfect conditions of rich volcanic soil, abundant sunshine and timely rainfall produce year-round harvests of the best avocados. Mexican growers have developed a technique to growing the perfect fruit all year round.
Join us for another fun Twitter party as we chat about more fascinating facts about avocados and everything you need to know about @AvosFromMexico!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we learn more about Avocadoland. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #Avocadoland Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #Avocadoland
- Topic: Avocadoland: The magical place where avocados come from
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022