Avocados From Mexico Avocadoland Premiere: #Avocadoland #gno Twitter Party
We are thrilled to be teaming up with Avocados From Mexico for a Twitter party highlighting the love, care, and passion that goes into growing avocados and the journey they go through from seed to table.
In line with this celebration, Avocados From Mexico and Tastemade created a short film featuring a never told story about the journey of avocados. Head over to www.TheAvocadoland.com to watch this fascinating film.
Join us to share a mesmerizing story never told before about the journey of Avocados From Mexico from seed to table. Through the spectacular scenery of Michoacan, Mexico,and its fascinating culture, every piece of the avocado journey is brought to life in this short film to be released. Participate and share the magic of avocados and of this wonderful story!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the Avocadoland Premiere. The party will be held on Monday, October 30, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. EST (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #Avocadoland Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, October 30, 2017 from 8-10 p.m. EST (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #Avocadoland (and #avosweepstakes when referencing the giveaway)
- Topic: Avocadoland Premiere
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors:Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022