Bahamas: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Family gatherings are a key motivator of travel but planning a family vacation can be a grueling process. Everyone has opinions on where to go, when and what activities the family should participate in. How do you meet everyone’s varying expectations?
The Islands of The Bahamas are known for their spectacular white-sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. These islands are filled with family friendly activities for all ages from grandparents to toddlers experiencing their first dip in the ocean. Your family will enjoy afternoons exploring the underwater reefs teeming with colorful ocean life, playing a game of beach volleyball, or enjoy a relaxing beach-side massage.
The Islands of The Bahamas will be sharing news about the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism Chief Family Officer, Ava Thompson, who chats with families on The Bahamas Facebook page to help plan a vacation filled with adventure, relaxation, and a splash of island culture.
Join The Bahamas, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about family destination vacations. The party will be held on Wednesday, June 26 from 9-10 p.m. ET. Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, June 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #Bahamas
- Topic: Summer Traveling
- Who: Brand Panelists: @VisitTheBahamas Community Panelists: @jeffmarias2001 @Momaroo @momstart @chasedastar @scrappinmichele @dashingelements @YeahLetsGo @RoseTintedLani @couponmamacita @happykidsinc @sippycupmom @jacobisspecial @HFofNicholes Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Barilla – Share The Table®: Thursday #gno Twitter Party - August 15, 2014
- Barilla – Share The Table®: Win A Barilla Prize Pack - August 15, 2014
- Flipp App: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party - August 13, 2014