Beautify, Appreciate and Enjoy Your Lawn: #gno Twitter Party
Are you interested in last-minute tips and tricks for hosting a picture perfect backyard gathering this fall? Do you want to learn what a lawn can really “do” for your family? Or how about steps to take this fall to ensure a lush, green yard come spring? All of these topics and more will be discussed in Tuesday’s #ILoveMyLawn Twitter Party.
Grass Seed USA is a national coalition of grass seed farmers and academic turf specialists with a wealth of experience in studying, growing and harvesting grass and grass seed. The coalition seeks to inform and educate residential and commercial customers about the benefits of grass and best practices for responsibly growing and maintaining healthy turf. For more information, visit www.weseedamerica.com.
Join @WeSeedAmerica, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how to beautify, appreciate and enjoy your lawn. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #ILoveMyLawn Twitter party Click here to learn about #gno!
- When: Tuesday, September 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m. MT, 6 p.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #ILoveMyLawn
- Topic: Beautify, Appreciate and Enjoy your Lawn
- Brand Panelist: @WeSeedAmerica
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021