Bush’s Beans: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Mealtime Moments
Let’s face it: Families are still busy and on the go in summer. The kids are out of school but busy with activities and camps and you are still working full time. This leaves one place for everyone to get together and talk about their day, the dinner table.
The dinner table is a great place to reconnect and let all of your sense be satisfied. The smells from your home cooked meals, the sounds of your family sharing stories, the mouthwatering, flavorful taste of your favorite recipes, all contribute to making family mealtime memorable.
Join Bush’s Beans, Jeffrey Saad, culinary expert and television host of numerous food-and cooking-related shows, and Connie Gutterson, author of “New Sonoma Diet,” to talk about how the five senses in the kitchen combined with family mealtime can make an evening and recipe unforgettable.
Join Bush’s Beans as we discuss making mealtime moments memorable. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 12 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 12 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BushBeans)
- Topic: Mealtime Moments
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BushsBeans, @JeffreySaad, @NewSonomaDiet, Community Panelists: @wearsmanyhats, @SandyCoughlinRE, @mommyskitchen, @aggieskitchen, @RealMomKitchen, @DineandDish, @Tidymom, @goodLifeEats, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.