Chick-fil-A®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
With jam-packed schedules and tons of running around, sometimes it can be hard to find fresh, nutritious, and flavorful meal options for your family. Trying to stock up and enjoy fruits and veggies might prove to be a little difficult in between school, work, practices, recitals, etc. The good news is that beginning April 29; Chick-fil-A will introduce three new premium salads and an improved cool wrap featuring fresh new flavors and nutritious ingredients.
Their salads are made fresh and are “happily handcrafted” daily by team members at every restaurant. The salads also further Chick-fil-A’s commitment to offer more nutritious menu alternatives for health-minded customers. Here are some of the nutritional highlights:
- Replacing iceberg lettuce on current salads with romaine lettuce, which increases vitamins/minerals.
- Salads have 16 – 20 percent of the recommended daily value for fiber; Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap® has 60 percent of the recommended daily value.
- Each salad offers two servings of vegetables.
- Chicken-based salads offer a lean protein, low in fat and saturated fat.
The new Chick-fil-A® Salads are relevant to the tastes of today’s customers. Each salad is paired with a high-quality dressing to enhance the unique flavors, including Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Avocado Lime Ranch and Honey Sesame.
Premium-quality, handcrafted, nutritious, fresh, flavorful … what’s not to love about the new menu items at Chick-fil-A?
Join Chick-fil-A, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts — including Chick-fil-A’s Dietitian Jodie Worrell — as we chat about nutritious eating on the go. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 30, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 30 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #FreshMade
- Topic: Nutritious Eating On the Go
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ChickfilA featuring Dietitian Jodie Worrell, Community Panelists:@Anitra @mothermaywe @JaMonkey @capitallyfrugal @plussizemommy @nickicoupons @teachme2save @kristenduke7 @flfostermom @notasupermom @dazeofadventure @playconnection @singerinkitchen @DonnaChaffins @3Boys_OldLady @sweettreatsmore @Beauty4Moms, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - July 6, 2015
- Fourth of July: Tips for Celebrating the Holiday and Cooking for a Crowd - June 22, 2015
- PEPCID Giveaway: Win a $250 Gift Card - June 17, 2015