Cisco ūmi: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Using Technology to Stay Connected
Do you have loved ones who live far away? How do you communicate with them? With the technology available today, there are several ways to connect with family and friends. But now more than ever, there are technologies and products that will put you face-to-face with the people that matter to you the most.
With Cisco ūmi (pronounced You-Me) — a first of its kind video calling system that works through any HD TV — moms can connect live with their family and friends to share all of life’s special moments live through the television, from the comfort of their living room couch. Mother’s Day is just around the corner and moms, grandmothers, and sisters across the country can celebrate with their loved ones face-to-face, whether near or far.
Join Cisco ūmi and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to stay connected with family and friends using technology. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 26 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 26 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CiscoUmi)
- Topic: Using Technology to Stay Connected With Family and Friends
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Ciscoumi, Community Panelists: @scrappinmichele @LittleTechGirl @Living_LaLaLand, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.