Clorox Canisters for Classrooms: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The leaves have begun to switch from green to red and orange as the autumn season says goodbye to shorts and hello to sweaters. School days are filled with reading, writing, and everyone’s favorite – recess.
There are valuable learning experiences and social interactions, like multiplication tests and kickball, which kids miss out on when they are sick. Clorox is teaming up with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation for Canisters for Classrooms. Their goal? To create a healthier learning environment for your kindergartners, high school seniors and every student in between.
Here are some simple tips that parents, students and teachers can follow for a healthier school year:
- Get your family vaccinated against the flu
- Teach your students about proper hand washing
- Provide your child with a delicious & nutritious breakfast to start their school day
- Make sure your kids know to cough into their elbows instead of their hands
- Keep kids home from school when they are sick, if possible
- Disinfect germ hot spots to help stop the spread of cold and flu viruses at home and classroom
You can also give back and help stock teacher supply closets by taking the Canisters for Classrooms pledge and receiving a $1 off coupon for Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes. Clorox will match your pledge by donating a free canister of Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes₁ to a school in need and $1 to support the Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s Healthy Schools program (up to $50,000 and 50,000 pledges).
Join Clorox, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how to keep your kids healthier this school year. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 17 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 17 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #CloroxCanisters
- Topic: School Year Health
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Clorox, @HealthierGen Community Panelists:@flfostermom @sleatham1 @TheMommyMix @OurOrdinaryLife @SavvyandSassy @aprilaakre @frentertaining @QuedtionableCIP @DealsFromMsDo @evonnesell @monkey_mayhem @jjalbanese @Sosewmama @jenblizzard542 @oneartmama @comebackmomma @realfrugaldiva Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.