It’s Cool to Be Kind Twitter Social with Cool Mom Picks and Google
We are thrilled to be teaming up with Cool Mom Picks and Google for a fun It's Cool To Be Kind Twitter Social!
As parents, we want the Internet to be a safe, positive place for our kids. Unfortunately, that's not always the case, which is why Google is launching Be Internet Awesome, a wonderful initiative aimed at encouraging communities to work together to stop bullying and cyberbullying.
In honor of National Bullying Prevention Month, all October long they're sharing resources and information with the hopes of empowering parents to start a conversation with their families about how they can take simple actions to be an Upstander among their peers.
Join us as we talk about kindness, and how we can teach our kids the important lessons about it, for both IRL and online. Such an important conversation!
Join @coolmompicks, @GoogleforEDU, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts for a fun, lively Twitter Social, as we talk about kindness, and share resources, experiences, and helpful advice when it comes to modeling and teaching our kids. Let's make the Internet a more positive place!
The social will be held on 10/4/18 from 9-10pm EST. See giveaway info HERE.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) It's Cool To Be Kind Twitter social
- When: 10/4/18 from 9-10 p.m. EST
- Where: Join us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the Twitter social hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ItsCoolToBeKind
- Topic: It's Cool To Be Kind
- Brand Panelists: @CoolMomPicks and , @GoogleforEDU
- Moderators:@ForwardInfluence @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: @mom101@thatkristen@coolmomtech@coolmomeats
- Twitter Social Favors: Please CLICK HERE to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022