Coupons forChange: Monday Afternoon #gno Twitter Party
As a celebrity chef, author, mother of four girls, and advocate for childhood hunger, Melissa d’Arabian has made ending childhood hunger a personal mission. Melissa is joining the Coupons for Change “Help Set a Place at the Table” campaign to connect those struggling with hunger with a meal through Share our Strength.
Passionate about sharing her tried-and-true recipes, Melissa can help families create nutritious breakfast ideas for the pickiest eaters. This is a struggle that all moms face, and incorporating these values into healthy and tasty meal options means that kids can have a healthy relationship with food.
Melissa is here to share:
- WHAT FOODS SHOULD WE MAKE FOR BREAKFAST? WHAT DO YOU TRY TO AVOID?
- HOW DO YOU MAKE SURE YOUR PICKIEST EATER IS GETTING ALL THE NUTRTION THAT THEY NEED?
- HOW DO YOU MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOUR FAMILY EATS A NUTRITIOUS BREAKFAST EVERY DAY?
Research around the globe tells an important truth about how to make the most of your day and it starts with a nutritious and energizing breakfast. Do you know why eating breakfast is so important for you and your family? Here’s a peek at the reasons:
- Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom
- More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity
- Lower cholesterol levels
Visit CouponsforChange.org for hundreds of money saving coupons and offers, delicious breakfast Recipes for Change from Melissa d’Arabian and the Coupons for Change team, as well as learn more about how to “Help Set a Place at the Table” for a child struggling with hunger.
Join Coupons for Change, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the most important meal of the day, breakfast. The party will be held on Monday, January 13 from 2–3 p.m. EST (1 CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, January 13 from 2–3 p.m. EST (1 CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #bfastideas
- Topic: Family-Friendly Breakfast Ideas & Tips
- Who: Brand Panelists: @CouponsChange @MelissadArabian Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Parenting: How to Help Your Child Pick the Right College - May 10, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 14, 2015
- Thursday Google + HOA – Great American Milk Drive - September 11, 2014