Giveaway! Let Crayola Help Make Your Holiday Gift Giving Easier!
Enter to win one of two amazing gift packs and let Crayola help make your holiday shopping easier this season!
Two lucky winners will receive gift baskets from Crayola right in time for the holiday season and gift giving.
- Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift pack loaded with 30 amazing starter products to get those first-time Crayola kids started on some colorful fun (retail value: $200).
- Second Place Winner will receive six new products from Crayola: Magic Light Brush, Glow Board, Glow Station, Glow Dome, Color me a Song, Crayon Maker.
To enter for a chance to win, you are required to do the following four things. Make sure to leave a comment here linking to each one:
- Check out the #gno Crayola Whrrl story and leave a comment on one of the pictures.
- Follow @Crayola on Twitter.
- Become a fan of the Crayola Facebook Page.
- Retweet and/or post the following two messages on Facebook and Twitter and comment here, linking to your update/post:
Join #gno Tues 11/10 (9-11 pm ET) 2 chat about creative holiday gift giving w/@crayola RSVP: http://bit.ly/1cuZfL PLS RT
GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win @Crayola gift packs just in time 4 holidays (2 winners/ret. val. $200!) http://bit.ly/QoTq8 #gno PLS RT
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Crayola and Mom It Forward employees are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Wednesday, November 11 at midnight PT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If they do not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to participants in the US and Canada 18 years and older. One entry per person.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022