Breaking News & Giveaway: Crayola Retires a Color From its Iconic 24-Count Box
After 27 years of delighting children and fans around the world, Crayola is retiring one of its treasured colors, Dandelion.
Dandelion (or Dan. D as he likes to be called) has been adding color to the world through his unquenchable thirst for adventure and his career exploring the globe, all while delighting kids and inspiring them to use their imaginations and creativity. Dandelion is ready to embark on a retirement tour, taking in sites around the country - living out some of his most colorful dreams. You can follow his travels online at www.Crayola.com/tour and on Facebook and Instagram as we encourage everyone to let us know where he should visit next.
Giveaway Post Prize
Celebrate Dandelion's retirement tour by including #CelebrateDandelion in your post for a chance to win one of FIVE PRIZES—$100 in Crayola products—by telling us where Dandelion should visit next! Winners will receive:
- $50 Voucher for Crayola product (gift certificate to purchase product at Crayola.com)
- $50 in Crayola product (shipped directly to their home)
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Monday, April 10, 2017. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Inexpensive Summer Time Family Fun Tips - June 19, 2017
- Photography: Family Photo Walk at Utah’s Wheeler Farm - June 6, 2017
- 10 Tips to Planning Your Own Summer Camp - May 26, 2017