CURIOUS GEORGE: PBS KIDS Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Family Traditions
Family dinners, travel, gift giving and receiving, volunteering, decorating, baking, cooking…many families have so many holiday traditions that they cannot wait to start this holiday season.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 15 and join us as we talk about holiday family traditions.
Join the CURIOUS GEORGE team from PBS KIDS and WGBH, as well as our panel of experts, as we discuss holiday family traditions. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 15 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 15 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CuriousGeorge)
- Topic: Holiday Family Traditions
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PBSKIDS @DorotheaGillim @WGBH_KIDS Community Panelists: @inkscrblr @c2cmom @7onashoestring @noflashcards, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Baking: Tips for Making Cookies Last Longer - November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 23, 2015
- Side Dish Recipe: Hand-Cut Baked Parmesan French Fries - November 13, 2015