Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market
Farmers' markets have started to open their doors and setup their tables full of fresh and local produce. Whether you live in the city or in the burbs, farmers' markets are popping up all over the place and offering all sorts of fresh ingredients to help you prepare delicious dishes. In celebration of spring, here's a meal plan that is full of recipes fresh from the farmers' market.
Theme: Recipes Fresh from the Farmers' Market
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, April 22 — Sunday, April 28
- Dinner Recipe: Anitpasto Salad from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are you looking forward to during Spring Break?
- Dinner Recipe: Shrimp, Pesto, and Mushroom Pizza from How To: Simplify
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite flower?
- Dinner Recipe: Sugar Snap Pea and Fennel Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite vegetable?
- Dinner Recipe: Polenta Cakes with Veggie Ragout from Cheeky Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: What do you love most about school during the spring?
- Dinner Recipe: Creamy Butterfly Pasta with Endive from Bell'alimento
- Dinner Discussion Question: What's your favorite food?
- Dinner Recipe: Turkey and Potato Skillet from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What's your favorite color?
- Dinner Recipe: Apricot Glazed Ham from Hormel Foods
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite Easter/spring tradition?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 11, 2019
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - May 3, 2019
- Meal Plan: Mexican Fiesta Dishes in Celebration of Cinco de Mayo - April 26, 2019