Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada Giveaway: Win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Did you know that dairy products are real, whole, natural foods? And that 98 percent of all U.S. dairy farms are family farms? Our farmers are dedicated to producing the most nutritious and fresh dairy products possible.
Do your body a favor and make dairy products a regular part of your daily diet. Drink chocolate milk to refuel after a good workout. Add cheese, milk, or yogurt to a vegetarian meal to get your protein for the day. Eat yogurt or drink milk for a balanced meal or snack that combines proteins and carbohydrates. In fact, dairy is a great source of nine essential nutrients. Not many other foods can say that.
Eating/drinking dairy is a great way to balance your diet and get the nutrients your body needs and wants. The Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada has great practical tips to help to incorporate more dairy into your daily routine.
Make sure to join us on June 5 as we chat with the Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada about how to get back to basics with dairy and make it a part of a balanced diet.
This week's giveaway is all about getting back to basics with dairy. One lucky winner will receive a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer — Artisan 5qt stand mixer in black onyx (ARVE: $350).
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @DairyUTNV on Twitter.
- Like the Dairy Council of Utah and Nevada Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What are you favorite dairy-based treats?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Eating/drinking dairy is a great way to balance your diet! Learn more: http://bit.ly/KTxVDh #gno #Dairy PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter for a chance to win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer from @DairyUTNV! http://bit.ly/KTxVDh #gno #Dairy PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, June 6. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020