Developing PR Relationships to Build Your Blog & Online Business
How Can I Work With PR Professionals to Build My Blog & Business?
All these questions and more answered at Mom It Forward's #GNO Tues.!
- I want to build relationships with PR professionals, but I'm not sure know how to connect. What's the secret?
- What's the difference between traditional and online PR? How does SEO factor in to the mix?
- I use social media technologies to get the word out about my business. Why would I need to develop relationships with PR professionals?
- What information do people in PR want to access on my blog or website?
- What tools are available to me for writing PR-related content?
(Photo courtesy of Flickr.)
What's on the GNO Lineup This Week?
- What: GNO (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Where: Tweet Grid (#gno)
- When: From 6 to 10 pm PST (9 pm to 1 am EST)
- Who: Guest panelists,
Krista from Park City Mountain Resort @krista_parry),
Nancy Martira from Ketchum (@nancy_martira),
Barbara Jones from one2onenetwork (@barbarajones)
and Rachel Herrscher from Today's Mama (@todaysmama).
- Topic: Developing Relationships With PR Professionals!
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Important: Want to win big? Enter to win our giveaway for a summer vacation to Park City Mountain Resort. Entries due Tues., Mar. 17.