#DigitalWellbeingResolutions: Google #gno Twitter Party
As the new year approaches, let's make our digital wellbeing a priority!
As busy parents constantly juggling a million things, it can be difficult to find balance with our technology. We’re managing everyone’s schedules, checking email, keeping up with our friends on social media, and everything else in between. And while we’re often keeping a close eye on our kids’ screen time, we can forget to make it a priority for ourselves and our own wellbeing!
This New Year, Google wants to encourage parents (you!) to set Digital Wellbeing resolutions (for an overview of Google’s Digital Wellbeing program, visit wellbeing.google). They want to hear about your own, personal experiences with technology, and how you want to enhance your digital wellbeing in 2020.
Maybe you want to improve your sleep quality by unplugging earlier in the evening so that you’ll have more energy for your days? Or maybe you want to feel more focused during family time by turning on ‘Do Not Disturb’ during meals? (If you’d like help with this reflection exercise, Google has a quick quiz you can take on their site, here).
We challenge YOU to join us in participating in Google’s Digital Wellbeing Resolutions campaign by sharing your #DigitalWellbeingResolutions!
Join Google, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we talk about achieving a more balanced relationship with tech and our #DigitalWellbeingResolutions for 2020. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #DigitalWellbeingResolutions Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 9.p.m. - 10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno AND #DigitalWellbeingResolutions
- Topic: Google's Digital Wellbeing program
- Brand Panelist: @Google
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Eating Challenge Giveaway: Win a $250 Gift Card from Avocados From Mexico - March 5, 2020
- Cooking With #Thalia Challenge: Avocados From Mexico #gno Twitter Party - March 5, 2020
- Giveaway: Win a $250 Gift Card from Avocados From Mexico - February 23, 2020