DOLE® Fruit Parfaits: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
What would you consider a sweet escape? Sweet escapes can be as big as a vacation or as small as five minutes of yoga. How often do you take a five minute vacation?
Here are some easy ways to squeeze in a five minute escape:
- Dress Down! You’ve made it to the middle of the week and you deserve some relaxation. Keep a pair of slippers under your desk at work so you can kick off your heels for a few minutes.
- Strike a Pose! You may not have time for a Yoga class, but you can practice a few poses and deep breathing while you find your zen place. Put on some Yoga music, shut the door and stretch it out.
- Enjoy the fresh air! Take a few minutes and step outside for a quick walk around the block or through your local park. It’s easy to take in the nature just outside your door.
Join DOLE, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about sweet escapes. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, 6 PST). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #DoleParfaitEscape
- Topic: Sweet Escapes
- Who: Brand Panelists: @DoleFoods, Community Panelists: @dashingelements @themommyfiles @sweetstellas @Mybaybah @thienkim @KathyDaltonSLC, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Appetizer Recipe: Goat Cheese Pops With Herbs, Pecans, and Bacon - December 14, 2017
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 1, 2017
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 21, 2017