Downy: Win a “TuckIn.TurnOff.” Kit
Everyone knows the importance of getting a good night’s sleep, after all we know what a difference it can make the next day. Yet, in today’s 24/7 world, often people are going right up until they go to bed - leaving them unable to turn off their minds because they’re still processing the day and sometimes counting sheep just won’t do.
The Sweet Dreams Collection is asking people to pledge to tuck in and turn off for a better night’s rest…every night! The Pledge asks consumers to turn off their technology at least 30 minutes before bedtime and “tuck in” to bedtime fabrics infused with the soothing scent and softness of the Sweet Dreams Collection to help you relax so you can fall asleep.
- Take the Pledge at www.TuckInTurnOff.com
- Share our commitment pledge online using the #TuckInTurnOff hashtag
- Reward yourself with downloadable materials to let the world know you’re sleeping better.
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about sleep environment. Four lucky winners will receive a “TuckIn.TurnOff.” kit from Downy (ARV: $60). Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
In—Chat Giveaway Prize
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Wednesday, March 5 from 2—3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 11PT) in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. The winner of the in-chat giveaway will win a “TuckIn.TurnOff.” kit from Downy (ARV: $60).
Terms & Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, March 6, 2013. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Thursday Google + HOA – Great American Milk Drive - September 11, 2014
- Colgate: Win a $50 Gift Card and the Complete Colgate® Enamel HealthTM line - September 11, 2014
- Colgate: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party - September 11, 2014