Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee at Grocery: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Entertaining
The holiday season is upon us which means schedules are becoming more hectic than usual. You probably need to squeeze in gift buying and wrapping, holiday baking, giving back to your community and those in need, and entertaining family and friends. With your laundry list of “to do” items, you might start to feel a little overwhelmed as the holiday sneaks up on you.
Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee, available wherever you buy groceries, has partnered with entertaining expert, Jeanne Benedict, to provide useful and creative tips for ways to make the holiday season even more enjoyable.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 6 and join us as we talk about holiday entertaining.
Join Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee at Grocery and our panel of experts as we discuss holiday entertaining. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 6 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 6 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #DDatHome)
- Topic: Holiday Entertaining
- Who: Brand Panelist: @JeanneBenedict, Community Panelists: @HuppieMama @7onashoestring @themommyfiles @HowToSimplify, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @MomItForward Join the #DDatHome #gno Twitter party 12/6 (9-11 ET) on holiday entertaining http://bit.ly/uMAAhX PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022