Eggland’s Best Giveaway: Win an Eggland’s Best Cooking Prize Pack
Congratulations to Alison (@Amatalanis) and Katie (@ktandbri) for being our momitforward and Eggland's Best Giveaway Winners! Thank you to everyone who entered. The giveaway is now closed.
Have you ever prepared a recipe with an egg that had an “EB” stamp on it? If so, the distinctive red “EB” stamp assures you that you are purchasing an egg held to the highest standards when it comes to taste, nutrition, and quality.
Did you know that Eggland’s Best eggs contain 25 percent less saturated fat, 10 times more vitamin E, twice the amount of vitamin D, and double the amount of omega-3 fatty acids, when compared to ordinary eggs. Additionally, EB eggs are a good source of vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B5, and B12? Well, now you do.
From feeding their hens an all-natural, vegetarian diet, to creating a strict quality assurance program, to localizing production, Eggland’s Best is always striving to deliver consumers the freshest possible eggs. In fact, EB makes sure their eggs are on store shelves within 24-72 hours after being layed, whereas ordinary eggs can take up to three weeks before making it to store shelves.
There are tons of recipes out there that include eggs…so what’s your favorite egg-filled recipe? Eggland’s Best has launched their first-ever national recipe contest, the Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest where one lucky grand prize winner will receive $10,000 and three runners up will receive a $1,000 category prize.
Now through August 12, be sure to enter up to two recipes using at least two Eggland’s Best eggs in the following categories: Breakfast, Appetizer, Main Course, or Dessert. Also, be sure to join us on July 25 as we chat with Eggland’s Best and Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest judge Candice Kumai about “egg-cellent” recipes during their #gno Twitter party!
This week's giveaway is all about cooking with eggs and creating egg-cellent recipes. Two lucky winners will receive the following cooking prize pack from Eggland’s Best (ARV: $250):
- One copy of Chef Candice’s Cookbook “Pretty Delicious”
- 2 months supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
- Eggland’s Best Apron
- Eggland’s Best Spatula
- Eggland’s Best Whisk
- Eggland’s Best Cutting Board
- Eggland’s Best Mixing Bowl
- Eggland’s Best Bowl Scraper
- Eggland’s Best Coffee Mug
- Plush Egg
- Eggland’s Best Eco Bag
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @EgglandsBest on Twitter.
- Like the Eggland’s Best Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What’s your favorite recipe that includes eggs as an ingredient?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Have u heard about @EgglandsBest “Your Best Recipe” Contest? Be sure 2 enter the contest! http://bit.ly/MJ3r4n #gno #EBeggs
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a cooking prize pack from @EgglandsBest http://bit.ly/MJ3r4n #gno #EBeggs PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, July 26. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020