Fisher Nuts: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
Nothing says that it’s the holiday season more than gathering family and friends around the dining room for a delicious holiday meal. Passing the warm rolls to the left as chatter of holiday presents drift from the table filled with precious little ones is always a great feeling. What is your favorite holiday dish?
For those of you hosting a holiday dinner party, this time of year spells the beginning of endless lists, shopping, and preparation. Fisher Nuts is bringing a fresh twist to our favorite holiday entrees, side dishes, and desserts—by adding nuts!
Food Network star, celebrity chef, and busy mom, Alex Guarnaschelli, is all about simplifying holiday entertaining. She loves making recipes simpler without losing the taste or the “wow” factor, and adding nuts is the perfect way to do that.
The following are Chef Alex’s tips:
- Add orange zest and a handful of toasted almonds to your cranberry sauce recipe.
- Thicken your gravy with some ground nuts instead of flour. I recommend walnuts.
- Make a nut stuffing. Mix some chopped dried fruit and nuts. Core and apple or pear down the center and fill the turkey cavity with the stuffing. Roast with some apple cider and cinnamon sticks. The leftovers taste great on French toast or pancakes for breakfast.
Join Alex Guarnaschelli, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday cooking. The party will be held on Thursday, December 12 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, December 12 from 9–10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ThinkFisher
- Topic: Fresh Twists on Holiday Cooking
- Who: Brand Panelists: @guarnaschelli Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020