Gallo Family Vineyards and National Moscato Day: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
On May 9, wine aficionados and novices alike are invited to toast with a glass of Moscato in celebration of the second annual National Moscato Day! Established by Gallo Family Vineyards, the holiday captures the excitement for the popular wine varietal and encourages fans to spend the day discussing and learning about the wine’s approachable taste profile and the ways it can be enjoyed.
So why did Gallo Family Vineyards choose to celebrate Moscato? America’s excitement for Moscato continues to grow faster than any other wine varietal with volume increasing by 26.3% in 2012. A family owned winery for 80 years, Gallo Family Vineyards produces approachable, delicious Moscatos at an affordable price.
Now that you know what you’ll be drinking on May 9, what will you pair with it? Ask the wine experts at Gallo Family Vineyards for their ideas on the perfect cheeses, main dishes, and dessert to go with your chilled Moscato. We also look forward to hearing about your favorite pairings!
Are you ready to have fun with your family? If so, be sure to join the @GalloFamily #MoscatoDay #gno Twitter party on May 9th from 9-10pm EST!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, May 9 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #MoscatoDay #gno
- Topic: National Moscato Day
- Who: Brand Panelists: @GalloFamily, Community Panelists: @doughmesstic @SheisDallas @flouronmyface2 @HoosierHomemade @coryanneettiene @TonyaStaab @SenoritaVino @cateomalley @sarahwcaron @savorthethyme, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Creativity: Summertime Craft Camp and Kid-Friendly Crafts - August 12, 2016
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - July 26, 2016
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - July 18, 2016