Girl Scouts #CookieBoss: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Did you know that buying Girl Scout Cookies is about so much more than just handing over money for a box of treats? It's about the skills a girl gains from interacting directly with the cookie customer! It's about the experience of running her very own cookie business and working with others—learning important lifelong lessons along the way.
Through the Girl Scout Cookie Program, Girl Scouts learn skills essential to success in life, like financial management, innovation, and more. Be sure to join the Twitter party on Wednesday, February 25 to chat with the Girl Scouts about ways to help kids develop life skills.
Join the Girl Scouts, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to help kids develop life skills. The party will be held on Wednesday, February 25 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, February 25 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #CookieBoss
- Topic: Ways to help kids develop life skills
- Brand Panelist: @GirlScouts
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - June 12, 2019
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - June 8, 2019
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - May 11, 2019