Giveaway—Three Lucky Winners Will Win a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
Three lucky winners will receive one of the following. (See entry requirements below.)
- Grand prize: Dyson DC 31 (handheld)
- 1st place: Dyson DC 24 (upright)
- 2nd place: Dyson DC 23 (canister)
To enter for a chance to win, you are required to do four things (make sure you leave a separate comment for each of your entries).
Note: Entries that do not follow all of these requirements will not be considered.
- Become a fan of the Mom It Forward Facebook page.
- Join Mom It Forward Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar).
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
- Post these messages on Facebook and/or on Twitter and leave comments here, linking to your messages:
Check out these housework/cleaning nightmares & share your own: http://facebook.com/momitforward PLS RT
GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win a #dyson vacuum cleaner (3 winners) http://bit.ly/7cqtk Ends Sunday! PLS RT
You can earn up to five extra entries for this week's giveaway. Leave an additional comment for each.
- Share your best or worst housework experience on the Mom It Forward Facebook fan page.
- Read the Summer of Service post this week and either share how you completed the challenge or leave one cleaning or organizing tip.
- Nominate a mom to be featured in the "inspiring moms" section of the Mom It Forward blog.
- Join the Mom It Forward Facebook group.
- Post the "Mom Is a Verb" button on your blog. (See right-hand sidebar for button with code.)
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Dyson and Mom It Forward employees are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, September 6 at midnight PDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If they do not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Open to participants in the US and Canada 18 years and older.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)