Giveaway! EA Sports Active and CoverGirl Smokey Eyes Kit
Feeling and looking your best requires healthy living—diet and exercise. And it just so happens that both of these things put you at lower risk for cancer as well. Learn more about living healthy and ways to reduce your risks against cancer at this week's Twitter party with Mom It Forward and American Cancer Society's blogger council. For more information and to RSVP, click here. And, don't forget to enter for a chance to win in this week's giveaway (see details below).
One lucky winner will receive the following:
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following two requirements and leave a separate comment for each, including links to your original tweets.
- Visit Renee Ross's page on the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's website: http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/nikesf10/rrossk or the site's homepage: http://www.teamintraining.org, identify one thing of interest or piece of information you learned while visiting the site, and then come back here and leave a comment, sharing what you learned.
- Tweet the following:
- Join @reneejross in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Click here 2 help: http://bit.ly/9BcdIu PLS RT
- GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win prize pack, incl. EA Sports Active, in support of raising cancer awareness http://bit.ly/btlOqC #gno #morebirthdays
The following four entries are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry per item for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
- Follow Mom It Forward on Facebook at http://facebook.com/momitforward.
- Become a Friend of Mom It Forward's Google Friend Connect (see box in right sidebar).
- Subscribe to the Mom It Forward RSS feed (click on orange heart at the bottom left on the homepage).
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at midnight ET Saturday, August 28, 2010. See all terms and conditions here.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Family Travel to Washington D.C.: Celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. - January 15, 2024
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023