GiveBack.org: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on New and Easy Ways to Give Back During the Holidays
This time of year, many of us think about charitable giving and generosity and we strive to help those in need. There are so many wonderful programs out there dedicated to helping others, including the GiveBack Foundation. The GiveBack Foundation was established to allow any person to join GiveBack and set up a personal foundation account. Each member of the foundation has the ability to direct the funds from their account to any charity in the United States.
Join GiveBack.org and our panel of experts as we discuss new and easy ways to give back during the holidays. The party will be held on Thursday, November 18 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, November 18 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GiveBack.)
- Topic: New and easy ways to give back during the holidays
- Who: Brand Panelists: @mygiveback, Stephen Paletta (Founder of GiveBack) @spaletta, Johanna Zeilstra (President, GiveBack) @johannazeilstra, Community Panelists: @barbarajones @faintstarlite @mommyniri @lovethatmax @lisaleonard @twincident, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win $250 to give to charity and $50 gift card for you and more!
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - June 25, 2019
- Balanced Diet: Six Healthy Alternatives to Theme Park Food - June 12, 2019
- Recipe: Very Berry Banana Muffins - June 8, 2019