#GNO Sews, Quilts, Scrapbooks, Crochets, & Makes Jewelry! RSVP for This Fun DIY Party!
Join us here for an inspiring evening where you'll be able to put aside your Swine Flu concerns and learn how to sew, quilt, crochet, scrapbook, embroider, and make your own jewelry—or learn where to learn how anyway. We hope you'll bring your best tips, insights, and experiences to share with other party goers as well!
- When: Tues., May 5 from 9 pm to 11 p.m. EDT (8 CDT, 7 CDT, and 6 PDT)
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Topic: DIY Night—in conjunction with our charity to fight poverty in Kenya (Yehu, BasaBody, Coast Coconut Farms)
- Where: Tweet Grid (use the #gno hashtag)
- Who: @jessekatedesign, @youcanmakethis, @SWAKembroidery, @YouCanQuiltThis, @CarlaCrim, @dizzlepop, @patchworKids
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023