Godiva: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Celebrating Valentine’s Day and National Chocolate Lovers Month
“The Month of Love,” as it is commonly called, is all about hearts, flowers, candlelit dinners, expressing your love for others and − most importantly to some − chocolate. As if the month of February could not be centered around enough love due to Valentine’s Day, they went and named it National Chocolate Lovers Month, making it the perfect excuse for us to devour handful after handful of bite-size chocolates.
Whether you are baking treats for loved ones, giving the gift of chocolate to show your love, toasting with chocolate cocktail or creating a chocolate recipe to serve after your Valentine’s Day feast, there are plenty of ways to express love and even more ways to do so when chocolate is involved. How will you combine your love of chocolate with Valentine’s Day this year?
Join Godiva Chocolate Vodka, Behind the Burner’s Divya Gugnani and our panel of experts as we discuss celebrating Valentine’s Day and National Chocolate Lovers Month. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 1 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, Ferbuary 1 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GodivaSpirits)
- Topic: Celebrating Valentine’s Day and National Chocolate Lovers Month
- Who: Brand Panelist: @dgugnani, Community Panelists: @DineandDish @savorthethyme @FrenchFoodieMom @HostessTori @SthrnFairytale @SecndCitySoiree @wearsmanyhats @alisonlewis, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties. Because our sponsor encourages responsible drinking, this week’s Twitter party is only intended for those aged 21 or older. If you are under 21, please join us next week.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020