Good Housekeeping: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Slow Cooker Cooking and Pork
The temperatures are starting to drop so gather the family for a warm meal with the help of pork, a slow cooker and Good Housekeeping. This is the perfect kitchen gadget for any busy mom. Who doesn’t want to come home a bit late from football practice and dance lessons to be greeted with a delicious, tender meal?
At our twitter party, America’s Pork Producers and Good Housekeeping will kick off a new slow cooker contest that will be judged by Susan Westmoreland, food director of Good Housekeeping. Start thumbing through your best recipes so you have a chance to win big including $2,000 and 6-month supply of pork!
Good Housekeeping is notorious for sharing wonderful slow cooker dinners in their magazine and on their website. Good Housekeeping is kicking the heat up a notch by publishing a cookbook on October 3, called “The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen Cookbook”. You can pre-order at BN.com to make sure you get one of the first copies!
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for Tuesday, September 27 where we will be sharing lots of slow cooker tips and yummy recipes.
Join Good Housekeeping and our panel of experts as we discuss Slow Cooker Cooking with Pork. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 27 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 27 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Pork)
- Topic: Slow Cooker Cooking, and how to become America’s Next Pork Crock-Star
- Who: Brand Panelists: @AllAboutPork @SterlingBooks, Community Panelists: @SpruceTV @EvolvingStacey @housewifebliss @ShandaBauman @cookinlean @phemom @NoelsKitchen @TexasOrganizer @cookincancuck @stacyjulian, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.