GoodNites®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Parenting in the Post-Toddler Years
Let’s face it: Dry nights mean parents and kids can enjoy a good night’s sleep and wake up with confidence. When raising children, one challenging task can be handling nighttime accidents. If your child is having accidents when he or she is 4 and up it’s completely normal and there are ways to make them feel more comfortable like using GoodNites® Underwear.
GoodNites® Underwear are made to look, feel and sound like real underwear, so kids ages 4 and up will feel good wearing them – plus they’re specially made to protect kids while lying down. GoodNites® are more absorbent than the leading training pants, to help keep pajamas and sheets dry all night.
The list goes on and on when it comes to the trials and tribulations of parenting. That’s why we’re all gathering together on Tuesday, August 2 to chat about Parenting in the Post-Toddler Years.
Join GoodNites and our panel of experts as we discuss “Parenting in the Post-Toddler Years.” The party will be held on Tuesday, August 2 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 2 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GoodNites)
- Topic: Parenting in the Post-Toddler Years
- Who: Brand Panelist: Dawn Meehan (@mom2my6pack); Meagan Francis (@TheHappiestMom and @meaganfrancis), Community Panelists: @mybrownbaby @1momof5 @kikarose @boredmommy @5minutesformom @mommygoggles @whateverdeedee @breezymamasite @themommyfiles @7onashoestring, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Quick and Healthy Meals for National Nutrition Month - March 13, 2017
- Meal Plan: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas - March 6, 2017
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - March 2, 2017