Google+ Hangout: Charity
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the third Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Charity". On the path to finding the super in our families, it is important to show love and kindness to our family member.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are showing charity in your family. Charity is the purest form of love and such an important super power to learn. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Charity" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, August, 7th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Charity
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +Jamielyn Nye from I Heart Naptime and +Holly Richardson from Holly on the Hill
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019