Google+ Hangout: Setting Family Goals
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the second Google+ hangout in our Becoming a Super Hero Family series, MomItForward and our guest experts will share strategies on "Setting Family Goals, Weekly/Monthly Activities and Identify Your Familial Roles". Becoming a super hero family involves not only knowing where you are going, but creating a plan for how you are going to get there.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are strengthening your family.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, July 24 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout "here".
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: The Road Map (Part II)
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +Paul Ingram and +Jenny Ingram
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019