Google+ Hangouts: Community Service
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the sixth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Community Service". On the path to finding the super in our families, serving as a family is a great way to grow closer. When a family gives to others, they are less likely to think about themselves and are much happier.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you give community service as a family. Where do you look for service opportunites? What types of service projects have you done together. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Community Service" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to service more in your community as a family.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, September 18th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Community Service
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021