Google+ Hangouts: Connection
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the seventh Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Connection". On the path to finding the super in our families, finding time to connect is so important. When a family makes time for each other, they are more likely to develop a stronger relationship with each other.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you connect more with your family. What types of things are you doing with your family to connect? Does your family enjoy doing the same things are is it hard to find similar things to do together?. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Connection" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to connect more as a family.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, September 25th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Connection
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020