Google+ Hangouts: Gratitude
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the twelfth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Gratitude". On the path to finding the super in our families, learning how to have gratitude can help us to be happier people and families. It can also help us think about others instead of ourselves. How do you and your family show gratitude every day? Why do you feel it is important to teach out children the importance of showing gratitude in their lives? When you have gratitude, everything we have becomes enough.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you show gratitude in your family. Why is gratitude so important to help us become super hero families? You will have a chance to chat with our panelists and find out why gratitude is important to them, and some ideas on how we implement this in our own families. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Gratitude" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about Gratitude.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, October 9th, 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here.
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Gratitude
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019