Hasbro: Wednesday #gno #GameNight Twitter Party
Twinkling decorations, sweet aromas, and bubbling excitement sound through your home—the holiday season is one of magic and excitement. However, the holidays can also be filled with stress and hectic schedules. Hasbro Games and Dr. Christine Carter have some tips and recommendations for creating more family quality time to increase happiness in the home.
Hasbro Games has been supplying families all over the world with games for over 90 years. Their games help to bring families together for quality time. Games played together as a family teach important life skills such as teamwork and problem solving. A survey conducted by Hasbro recently revealed the following:
- 76% of Americans are not satisfied with the amount of quality time their families are spending together
- 91% of those polled who played games together said that playing games gives a positive boost to their family’s mood
- By dedicating time each week to play face—to—face games such as JENGA, OPERATION, and SCRABBLE, parents can help to positively impact their family’s dynamic
Join Hasbro, happiness expert Dr. Christine Carter, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about quality family time. The party will be held on Wednesday, November 20 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, November 20 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GameNight
- Topic: Quality Family Time and Family Happiness
- Who: Brand Panelist: @HasbroGameNight & Dr. Carter: @RaisingHappines Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021