HASBRO’S MARVEL SUPER HERO MASHERS: Friday #gno Twitter Party
Empower a child’s wild imagination and creativity by allowing them to mash up their favorite MARVEL Super Heroes and Villains with interchangeable parts and accessories, so kids can create their ultimate (or ultimately silly!) hero. What if SPIDER-MAN had the smashing strength of the HULK, or CAPTAIN AMERICA could shoot off repulsor blasts like IRON MAN?
As we all know, a hero always lends a hand. Or a leg. Or a head! HASBRO’S MARVEL SUPER HERO MASHERS is the new and innovative line that lets kids mash up their favorite MARVEL Super Heroes to create their own crazy custom hero to take on adventures.
- Each figure includes interchangeable parts and an accessory/accessories. (Each sold separately.)
- Swap parts between two or more figures and create your own ridiculously fun custom MARVEL Super Hero or Villain. Your kids can exercise their creativity by creating a new name and back-story for their character. Kids can try making their own digital mash-up now at the official MARVEL SUPER HERO MASHERS website!
MAKE YOUR MASH-UP!
Join Hasbro, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about sparking creativity and of course, Hasbro’s new action figure line. The party will be held on Friday, February 7 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Friday, February 7 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #MyMashUp
- Topic: Sparking Creativity
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Hasbronews Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Meal Plan: Perfect Picnic Sandwiches - July 11, 2017
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - May 30, 2017
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - May 24, 2017