Healthy Mom&Baby: #MindfulDiapering #gno Twitter Party
Do you know that a simple act of changing your baby’s diaper could do so much more? Diapering is the perfect time to enhance your baby’s development, physical growth, emotional well-being, family bond and sleep.
Healthy Mom&Baby is expert-authored patient information that pregnant and new moms can trust and act on because it’s written from them by nurses. Visit “Diapering That Nurtures Your Baby” at http://bit.ly/mindfuldiapering to learn how to make every diaper change matter in this special supplement to Healthy Mom&Baby.
Join us for another fun Twitter party as we chat about diapering that nurtures and diaper changing tips!
Join @Health4Mom, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about tips on diaper changing and more. The party will be held on June 13, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #MindfulDiapering Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #MindfulDiapering
- Topic: Diapering that nurtures & Best diaper changing tips
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Health4Mom
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @WhensMyVacation
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019
- Cultivating Happiness in the Midst of Mothering - August 3, 2019